COVID 19 CHANGES TO HOTEL PROCEDURES
1. Do not enter the Hotel if you feel unwell and are displaying symptoms of COVID 19.
2. Everyone is required to use the antibacterial gel supplied upon entering the Hotel.
3. Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to. It will be 2m wherever possible.
4. All contact points and public toilets are cleaned using antibacterial products four times a day.
5. All information packs/spare pillows/blankets and irons have been removed from the bedrooms. If you would like any of these, please ask for a sanitised one from reception.
6. All hard surfaces in the bedrooms are cleaned using antibacterial products.
7. We will be adhering to all current Government Guidelines and hope all our guests understand that change is necessary to keep us all safe in these uncertain times.
8. All dirty linen will be bagged in each room then taken to an outside storage area for collection.
9. All staff are fully trained and been advised of all new COVID 19 procedures that we have in place.
10. All guests to refrain from using the public toilets and to use their bedroom facilities wherever possible.
11. If you are staying for more than one night, housekeepers will NOT come into your room. If you require anything replenished please complete the list on your dressing table and leave it on your door in the bag supplied along with any dirty towels, rubbish etc you would like removed. However, if you would prefer your room serviced you MUST display your Please Make Up Room Sign on your door handle.
12. ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACEMASK IN ALL PUBLIC AREAS AND CORRIDORS.
13. Whether you are a returning or new guest, you know this is heart-breaking for us to do, but keeping ourselves, our staff and our wonderful guests safe is our priority.
THE GARROD FAMILY. X
Please note: All menu items are subject to change.